Almost four months after closing our doors to the public, we are ready to re-open! This first phase for us is going to be a cautious one, as we don't feel comfortable yet allowing full access to the shop as it was pre-Covid.
To ensure that we'll be able to keep our staff and customers safe and can keep track of what's being touched, this is how it's going to work:
1. We are allowing one customer into the store at a time (two if you're together)
2. Masks are required (ages 3+), worn properly, please.
3. We have set up a service area in the front of the shop with a few things to browse. The rest of the shop is blocked off, but you'll have the full attention of a staff member, who can gather what you're looking for, show you options or pull testers for you to try.
4. We'll have hand sanitizer available by the door and will sanitize all testers used between customers.
5. In the event that there's a customer already in the shop when you arrive, please wait outside.
We recommend that you come with an idea of what you're looking for so we can help you efficiently. Another option is to place an online order for pick-up, which is an option we plan on keeping permanently.
Our new hours are: 11am-5pm, 7 days a week
We're thrilled to be semi-open again after all this time and are doing our best to make all of our decisions as we continue to adapt based on what is best for the safety of our staff and customers.
See you soon!