Please note: We have paused custom pencil stamping indefinitely. To be notified when it's back in business, please subscribe to our mailing list, which you'll find in the bottom right corner of our website.
We customize pencils with a hot foil press. Here's all of the important information:
- All pencils are done in ALL CAPITALS News Gothic.
- We use gold foil by default. Silver and copper foils are also available.
- The character limit is about 28, including spaces.
- No minimum order quantity; maximum order quantity 200 pencils.
- We cannot do most special characters, including numbers signs (#), or at signs (@).
- We can do numbers (0-9), periods (.), commas (,), dashes (-), single and double quotes (' "), ampersands (&), cent signs (¢), and dollar signs ($), exclamation points (!), question marks (?).
- We use #2 graphite pencils with erasers made by Musgrave in Shelbyville, Tennessee. The colors are shown below.
- Processing generally takes 4-5 business days, but varies depending on availability.
- Orders can be shipped via USPS or picked up in person at our 15 Orchard Street NYC location.
Pricing is based on the number of pencils you order, how many phrases you'd like, and how many sides of the pencil you'd like stamped. The base rates for single-sided pencils that all say the same thing are:
- 1-11 pencils: $3.00-4.00 each (varies by order)
- 12-49 pencils: $2.50 each
- 50-99 pencils: $2.00 each
- 100-149 pencils: $1.50 each
- 150-200 pencils: $1.25 each
Please send us an email (to email@example.com) with a brief description of your project and we'll get back to you with further details!