Favorite Essentials Boxed Set
This product is currently sold out.
We've collected our six favorite pencils and combined them with all the accessories you need to get the most out of your pencils.
- Apsara Absolute: An Indian pencil that writes dark and keeps a point
- CWPE x Caran d'Ache The Editor: Graphite on one end, red on the other, for all your writing and editing needs
- General's Cedar Pointe #1: An American favorite with a great eraser, made just across the river in Jersey City.
- Palomino Blackwing 602: A re-boot of the beloved original Blackwing, this pencil is considered a must-have for pencil lovers.
- Tombow 2558 HB: This general use Japanese pencil is reliable, crisp, and it erases beautifully.
- Viking Skjoldungen: A beautiful pencil from Denmark that writes smoothly and looks sharp.
- Hardtmuth Eraser: A classic rubber eraser from the Czech Republic
- Kutsuwa Stad Caps: Protect your points and your bag with these point protectors
- Mnemosyne 196 B6 Memo Pad: Gorgeous, smooth Japanese paper in a handy 7.5 x 5" size
- Möbius and Ruppert Brass Bullet Sharpener: A solid brass sharpener that will keep you sharp for years