Standardized Test Pencil Sampler Set
This product is currently sold out.
We all know what standardized tests are like: you use a strictly #2 pencil to fill in tiny bubbles so that they can be read by an electronic machine. But did you know that not all #2 pencils are the same? There’s no standard formula for a “#2” pencil, so some behave differently to others. We chose the pencils in this set for their quality, ease of use and ability to efficiently fill in a bubble.
This set includes one each of the following pencils:
- Caran d'Ache Yellow School Pencil
- General's Cedar Pointe #2
- Kitaboshi Academic Writing Pencil
- Mitsubishi 9852 HB Pencil
- Musgrave Harvest #2 Pencil
- Tombow 2558 HB Pencil
- Viarco Multiplication Table Pencil